[SML] ClearComm questions

hklong happycanyonpyro3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:09:24 UTC 2017

My experience is 18 or 16 gauge is great if in shielded twisted pairs when we did this we pulled in 2 cables with 2 twisted pair each. Com for show director, lighting and a tech channel with a spare being a phone loop means good com  and no radio station interference

On February 17, 2017, at 10:49 AM, Steven Santos via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

Would it cause any problems if 12g wire was used for this? That would
be the same gauge used for 20amp wiring...