[SML] ClearComm questions

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Sun Feb 19 15:54:55 UTC 2017

George, you are the man!

The client reviled that they have a Clear-Com AC-701 box that was used
for clearcom/pbx interconnect in a former theater.   We will be
testing that.

The phone system guy thinks he has a way of interfacing the VHF radio
system in to the PBX as if it was an "always on" phone line.  The
radios they have are full duplex - aka separate send/receive channels
- operating on a campus-wide repeater.

Can't wait to see the fun when they tie these things together and
nothing works.  But at least that part is no longer my problem.