[SML] Portable video projector recommendation?

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Sat Feb 25 18:36:44 UTC 2017

There are dozens of projectors from dozens of retailers that will fit
the bill.  Keep in mind some, nay many, projectors now have have SD,
microSD, or USB ports that will play slide shows or videos without the
need for a computer at all.

If you end up with a projector that still requires external source,
there are now dozens of little stand along media players for under $40.
That way you don't tie up a computer.   I keep on one hand just for this
application.

This isn't the brand I bought, but here's a link to a similar one.  Also
this company makes a very small (1.5#s) Pico Projector.

http://incredisonic.com/products.html