[SML] (no subject)

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Jan 6 20:23:37 UTC 2017

Thanks George,
This is good info!
I agree about the MPC.
And I will heed your warning about Midi.
They have gotten pretty excited by the Chamsys stuff, since I suggested it earlier this week (during the great inter web clog of aught 17).  Have you looked at their stuff at all?
I like the idea of the Scene Setter, I’ll need to investigate the pricing.  The smartness to turn itself off when other DMX is present on the line is a huge benefit.
Do they just record DMX snapshots to the presets, or do you do the programming via some other controller?
Unfortunately the student pricing on the ETC isn’t going to happen…
And yes… sACN is definitely the way to go.

Thanks again for the input to George, Steve, and Bill.  It is much appreciated.

-Ford