[SML] Two job openings - MKE HS

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 07:44:23 UTC 2017

A HS/MS school near mine in the Milwaukee, WI area is looking for a TD/Tech theatre teacher.  Prefer WI teaching certification, but it's possible to get an emergency teaching license in the subject if the person has some teaching experience and completed either a degree in theater or a union (IA) apprenticeship. There is a full-time theatre director and part-time costumer on staff plus I'm just up the road, so lots of support for someone who hasn't taught secondary school before.  Dates Feb 1 through end of the school year, possibly permanent.

They are also looking for a tech assistant - great gig for someone graduating at semester.

Lots of design opportunities and chances to work with theaters in the area, too.

Oh, and it's the Milwaukee area, so beer is ubiquitous. Brats more than BBQ, but we've got some good Q too.

PM me with a resume if you're interested.

Kristi R-C