[SML] Broadway Master Lighting Class dates for 2017?

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:13:29 UTC 2017

Thanks Steve for the mention. Yes, we held SLSS at NYU. I'll post pictures
soon. The highlights included an amazing conversation with Jennifer Tipton,
Don Holder, and Howell Binkley.

Richard Pilbrow shared his design process, research, etc. about his recent
My Fair Lady. His associate Michael Gottlieb was also with him.

As Bill noted in his reply, the Master Classes were not the same without
Sonny Sonnenfeld. Sonny was also missed this past weekend at SLSS and
several of us included his memory in our presentations. If not for him, I
wouldn't be carrying the workshops forward.

Scott

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician