[SML] Foil Curtain

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Jan 17 18:17:49 UTC 2017

There is woven metal fabric used for RF shielding that is also used for
"tin hats" (and underwear, blankets, etc.).  It's not cheap but also not
the most expensive fabric.  I've shown samples to some people and gotten
comments of what a great dress it would make.. except the people I know
couldn't afford it.

On 01/17/2017 09:54 AM, Ford Sellers via Stagecraft wrote:

> Jeez Don,
>
> Foil Curtain…
>
> NOT Tin-Foil Hat.

Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.