[SML] LD prof needed

herrick goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Thu Jan 19 14:12:47 UTC 2017

Folks see below.  I cannot do it..

*From:* elizabeth popiel [mailto:scenicdesigner at hotmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 19, 2017 8:43 AM
*To:* Hanessian, Dan <Dan.Hanessian at purchase.edu>
*Subject:* from LIZ POPIEL We need a Lighting Design Professor STAT!

Hi Dan & Dennis et al,

*Please send this around. We need someone fast. I am doing my famous color
lecture monday but we need someone right away after that. Semester is 15
weeks. Great pay! Please tell your pals.*

*IMMEDIATE* OPENING FOR An ADJUNCT PROFESSOR TO TEACH LIGHITING DESIGN.

*One morning a week. Western CT State University, Danbury CT.*

email or text Liz Popiel (SD) immediately. Send Rez.

scenicdesigner at hotmail.com orpopiele at wcsu.edu

917-374-1266 <%28917%29%20374-1266>

MFA a PLUS, Professional experience a MUST.

Top notch facility!