[SML] soda siphon water bottle

dale dale at cybercom.net
Fri Jan 20 14:25:02 UTC 2017

I saw one years ago that had used the valve assembly from a water filled fire extinguisher and two liter plastic soda pop bottles.  They did warn that you had to only fill it about halfway with water so there was enough air pressure to expel all the water, and to keep a couple spare soda bottles as you could overpressurize and burst the bottle.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone