[SML] soda siphon water bottle

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Jan 20 15:26:49 UTC 2017

If you just want carbonated water and don't have a local soda fountain
that can provide it, you can get a carbonator cap that fits 2 liter
bottles.  That and a CO2 bottle with a regulator will set you up.  I do
our bottles here to about 35psi when cold, good drinking fizz.

Note the carbonated water might look better with all the bubbles, air
pressurized water looks like...water.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com