[SML] Sorting screws automatically?

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:48:05 UTC 2017

I had a friend who built a hopper/sorter for cocoa beans and he slowed down the pour using something like a pachinko board.

The whole thing was wall mounted, maybe 4' by 2' and the fall of the beans would be interrupted by pegs and blocks (all narrow enough so no beans could be caught on top of the obstacles).

That could maybe slow down a metric coffee-can dump of screws to something that could be processed by one of the homemade sorters. And you could probably set up a way to bet on it as one would with actual pachinko.

Does anyone have a source for actual metal coffee cans?