[SML] sorting screws automatically

Allison Koster kosteral at juno.com
Fri Jan 20 21:29:35 UTC 2017

>Does anyone have a source for actual metal coffee cans?

My morning Lavazza espresso comes from 1# metal coffee cans; also Cafe du Monde uses metal cans (only ever seen 1# cans).I've not seen 3# coffee cans in a number of years, but most grocery stores have at least a small selection of "restaurant"-sized metal cans of stuff like liquid cheeze, mandarin oranges, pudding, etc. that are of a somewhat similar volume to a 3# coffee can. Allison KosterWorthington, MN