[SML] Hard Hat recommendations

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sat Jan 21 00:57:30 UTC 2017

I got one with air vents in the top.  Great in summer, not so much in
winter.

If you need a face shield, and/or hearing protection look at the ones
that either come with it or it can be clipped on.

Hearing protection also conveniently holds the helmet on even without
the chin strap.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com