[SML] Conventional Cyc Lights on EOS

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:04:36 UTC 2017

Michael,

I'll give you a more detailed writeup when I get home, but you want to patch each address as a red 8b, green 8b, etcetera. If I remember correctly you can find these in the generic group of fixtures.

Then once all of that is done you add a final part to your channel that is an rgba 8 bit that is patched to a dummy dimmer.

As far as matching the color picker better, it's all about choosing the right colors and then still adjusting on the fly.

Hth,

PJ Veltri