[SML] hard hat recommendation

Allison Koster kosteral at juno.com
Sun Jan 22 00:41:30 UTC 2017

I wear a hard hat every day at work.  I absolutely recommend MSA brand---they have scads of accessories (face shields, ear muffs, Sharpie holders, flashlights, etc.) that clip into the two built-in slots (of course, if you need more than one accessory at a time you'll have to figure out some adaptation). Also, don't forget to give your hard hat the "squeeze test" every few weeks--if you hear crackling noises, it is definitely time to replace it! Allison KosterWorthington, MN