[SML] sorting screws automatically

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:08:02 UTC 2017

I'm not a coffee drinker, but Costco still sells their Kirkland
Signature brand in regular old metal coffee cans. Of course, I'm
assuming the OP isn't looking for a couple hundred pounds of coffee to
consume... Check your local Police/Fire department, or any office-type
environment for empties? They usually burn through the stuff pretty
quick, though these days pretty much everyone is going toward the
gourmet stuff.

--
[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer