[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:03:25 UTC 2017

Chip's starter of this thread was clearly labeled "Way Way Way OT"... and
so it was.
Understandable that Chip needed to vent; we all do at times.

Thread started off benign enough, even interesting though way OT,
but has (predictably) turned into an example of why many of us urge
the *Stagecraft* list not be used for  {political, religious, fill in the
blank___________"}
emotionally-fraught discussions.

So what does a French telephone ringtone sound like ?

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 7:43 AM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Those who wish to argue national politics, Get a Room!
> /s/ Richard
>
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 4:14 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
>> <*Bartender Whistle*>
>>
>> Alright; this shit stops right now.
>>
>> The next one if you jackoffs mentions politics in here is gonna have me
>> for a live-in neighbor. So everyone, just knock it off.
>>
>> K?  K!!
>>

>> --
>> Dave Vick 517-749-3859 <(517)%20749-3859> Sent from my Electronic
>> Euphemism

> /s/ Richard
> _________

...Dan Sheehan
Fixer of things that break
Saddleback,Maine must NOT become a Lost Ski Area