[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Jan 23 19:11:29 UTC 2017

I would say discussion of funding programs is on topic.

Resorting to name calling isn't on topic, I simply walk away from those
conversations.

Rights for a specific class of people isn't on topic here unless it's
technicians, actors, etc.

Maidan type events mainly funded by a single person are not on topic.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com