[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Tue Jan 24 03:16:48 UTC 2017

Dave Vick via Stagecraft wrote:
> One thing, though: If we change this policy, I reserve the right to
> get really grumpy with anyone who descends into hurtful or insulting
> posts.
>
> Fair enuff?
We would expect nothing less.

Me, I'm beginning to compartmentalize my speech, based on the likely
audience. I'm not entirely sure that's a *good* thing, but I'm going for
the path of least grief and trolling. At present, my political speech
stays on Twitter and Facebook. Google+ gets my photographs. And I'll
read whatever gets posted to SML, but personally refrain from partisan
political talk here because that seems to be the will of the majority,
and because I value this list enough to care.

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org