[SML] french phone ring

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:36:12 UTC 2017

Yes, were FW still with us, I would have asked him directly,
and probably not only received the answer I seeked,
but also a brief history of the differential development
of POTS in England and France,
some of the technical implications of the differences,
 and of his role in it.
He was an interesting character.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Dougherty, Jim via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> You know who would have known this? Frank Wood.  So, here¹s to Frank, long
> may our memories of him (as infuriating as they may be, for good or ill)
> last!
>
> - Jim Dougherty
> ATD, Middlebury College Theatre Dept.

...Dan Sheehan
Fixer of things that break
Saddleback,Maine must NOT become a Lost Ski Area