[SML] Red LED clip-on book light? No such thing? Really?

ken long happycanyonpyro3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:00:36 UTC 2017

i have a small  5 x 8  on the knee clipboard made for use by pilots it has
red led and white ( switchable )

here is a couple clip on led

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1038056&gclid=Cj0KEQiAk5zEBRD9lfno2dek0tsBEiQAWVKyuGRbGLBmVNjYIHuhumDxCAbyZxtVxhYWqjRHC5vpVOYaAgXV8P8HAQ&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876%2C92051678402%2C&A=details&Q=

http://www.batteryjunction.com/quiqlite-q-pr0wr.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAk5zEBRD9lfno2dek0tsBEiQAWVKyuImLeIH8vuFhK0hyUcaxwBaXegqO5_jEwedy4blYL3gaAi378P8HAQ

but really a dollar store book light with a new led in red should do the
trick for under 2 bucks