[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:49:10 UTC 2017

Our 'Mom' hats are already on. We have to keep the Actors safe, just like
the Mom of any species. This isn't being paternalistic; it just makes good
sense not to have to rehearse more replacements.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> And that's when I put on my "mom" hat and remind y'all that you're all
> handsome, smart, and gosh darn it, able to do things others only dream of.
>
> BBQ sounds good right about now. As does an icy cold beverage of choice.
> Anyone care to join me?
>
> Kristi R-C

/s/ Richard
_________