[SML] LED Worklights

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Jan 26 17:53:17 UTC 2017

Lots of that style on Amazon and Aliexpress.  I'm using and supplying
someone else with the 10W 12-24V ones and they are only around $6 each.
The 50W are more but I haven't checked prices on those or the 120V AC
powered ones.

BTW, for some reason VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX have all decided to
block me from buying on Aliexpress.  Don't know if I'm on a "no buy"
list or if this is a hidden sanction on them.

On 01/26/2017 09:47 AM, Sean McCarthy via Stagecraft wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I need to have replaced some 50w LED floodlights that are being used
> as "mounted to the grid" worklights.  They're something like these:
> https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/100424/LEDF-F201047943.html?gclid=CNSX3vSu4NECFcOKswodQt4J1w
>
> Anyone have a relatively-cheap suggestion (less thank $200/fixture)?
> The lights we have now supposedly had a 50,000 hour life, but are
> pretty much all dead after about 18 months of non-constant use.

Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886
@DurandInterstel