[SML] Assisted Listening Systems

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Sat Jul 1 14:03:12 UTC 2017

We've given thought to changing out our 20+ year old VHF ALS system.

Problem is it just keeps on working & Listening Systems keeps supporting
it.

Going a WiFi route would then turn you into a smartphone support shop.
You'd have to assist many of the users in setting up their phones, and
this would occur just before or right at curtain, when they settle in
their seats and realize they're not hearing anything.

Did I mention how great Listening Systems customer support is?