[SML] Rosco I-Cue

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Jul 10 21:32:14 UTC 2017

“Original DIP versions”
Vs
“LED display Version”

Model # xxx-xxxx-xxx (DIP)
Model # tyyyy-yy-yyy (updated)

I don’t think that’s blithering . . .

When I had a working DMX iris with DIP dials (dead now) or LED displays, I just noted the total number of irises (for public consumption).  The private inventory Db has model numbers and SN, but doesn’t count DIPs vs LEDs.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>