[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Wed Jul 19 19:19:27 UTC 2017

Also, it¹s summer:

- Doing summer stock? Don¹t have time to sleep, let alone post to a list.
- Academic off for the summer? There¹s no signal down by the lake, and
last time the laptop went to the beach it took forever to get the sand
out.  Er, I mean they¹re probably researching the next book.
- On hiatus between shows? Maybe now¹s the time NOT to think about
Stagecraft.
- At a convention? Talk to your friends there in person, and catch up on
email when you¹re all back home.

E-mail, and this list, isn¹t dead - it just has its seasons, like roadkill
(all due credit to Tom Waits for that comparison).  If you¹re concerned
that it¹s only the old phartes and their acolytes on the list, bear in
mind that when you need someone to talk to they¹re a good choice.

- Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College

P.S. Jerry, you have an amazing variety and scope of irons in your fire.
Mad respect, sir.  Give my best to the hens!