[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Wed Jul 19 19:29:03 UTC 2017

This. Between trying to get my photography business going and
directing/designing ("Mr. Burns: A Post-Electric Play"), I'm barely even
keeping up with social media and any email that isn't related to one of
the above.

Don't let anyone tell you retirement means a ton of leisure time. I'm
busier than I've been in years, but I do get to choose what I want to be
busy doing!

--
Pat Kight