[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 21 19:56:53 UTC 2017

Me too—I’ll show up for that….…and even maybe  some folks from that other Ithaca school (Ithaca College)  former home of lister Steve Litterst…………...”Newly-Configured Production” of Lion King  advertised at the Landmark opening Oct 26 2017…..

So do you suppose Disney said  to the design team…make it wonderful  ….then  issued the real design parameters of make it look the same but fit it in 5?  (4?3? 2?)  Trucks????

DickA
TD Cornell U