[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

herrick goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Fri Jul 21 20:15:55 UTC 2017

June I'll be in Syracuse owning a show when you guys are teching.  Let's
make sure to catch up.

Herrick Goldman
www.HGLightingDesign.com
9177973624

sent from my phone

On Jul 20, 2017 6:17 PM, "June Abernathy via Stagecraft" <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

I'm in the midst of closing my Lion King Tour. After 15 years, taking apart
two full show packages and saying goodbye to a lot of friends who have
become Family is exhausting and time consuming.

Disney is sending out a new Lion King Tour in the Fall, and I will be on
it. Brand new set and lighting package, so we have shop work to do in NYC
and then full on Production this Fall in Syracuse.

So, I'm busy. But I'm sure the list will
Pick up again in the Fall.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician