[SML] Titles

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue Jul 25 16:04:29 UTC 2017

I can’t be the Head Electrician, since the campus has full TQ Electricians.  So Head Lighting Technician it is.

We also use Coordinator for someone below the manager (FOH Manager is above the FOH Coordinator)

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>