[SML] Furniture search

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:26:13 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I'm hoping there are enough props people left on the list to field this one.

About a third of my events here are panel discussions (almost typed
penal discussions) with the panelists in chairs on stage.  After a
client brought in chairs from a rental company, I've decided it's time
to buy nicer chairs.  Inquiries to the rental company have been
unhelpful -- they won't sell to me, and they won't tell me where they
get their chairs.

The chairs are on a variety of rental sites, usually referred to as
"Chamois Stage Chair."  No matter how I tweak my google search, they
only pop up in rental houses, no one seems to sell them.

Any suggestions on where I can track this sucker down?

Thank you,

Steve L.
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall