[SML] Furniture search

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Jun 7 20:23:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> The chairs are on a variety of rental sites, usually referred to as "Chamois
> Stage Chair."  No matter how I tweak my google search, they only pop up in
> rental houses, no one seems to sell them.
>
> Any suggestions on where I can track this sucker down?

I looked (quickly) on Wayfair.com - and saw a goodly number of similar
things..... I searched both "stage chair" and "club chair" on there
and saw a lot of the same, so I sympathize with the challenge....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com