[SML] Black light for proscenium use....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Jun 9 21:00:39 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 11:32 PM, Jeff Forbes via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Jon,
> Imago Theatre has a pair of WildFire UV lights with dmx controlled dowsers for them that we use for a couple of blacklight pieces in Frogz and BigLittleThings, the family type touring shows. Since they’re not out on tour at the moment you could contact them about a possible rental.

Thanks Jeff - I am hoping the dance company took care of their rental
need, but if they didn't, I'll check with Imago.

I've loved your black light pieces with Imago, AND a great piece of
yours at Do Jump! (the white tux and tophat piece).

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com