[SML] Titles

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:02:27 UTC 2017

Note: If someone is designated as a 'Director', then any over-hire or
occasional workers MUST be carried on the books as 'EMPLOYEES' and not
'Independent Contractors'. Someone 'working under the direction of someone
else' is, by definition, an EMPLOYEE for Workers Compensation, FICA, FUTA,
SDI, Social Security, and other purposes, so the title chosen may effect
the tax and other liabilities of your organization.
/s/ Richard

/s/ Richard
_________