[SML] Titles

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Jun 20 01:41:35 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Steven Hood via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Also, from my weird experiences with /business/ people, they seem to think
> of directors above managers...

Yeah, I'm a TD, but I can't be called a TD, but I can be called a
"Coordinator."  Oh, and they don't like "Technical Director" or
"Technical Coordinator," because they think that means Information
Technology.  (Anything "Technical" today means the IT department, to
them..... and heaven forbid I should make as much $$ as them.....)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com