[SML] CAD question

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Jun 27 21:43:06 UTC 2017

Thanks, will look into it.  Ours does DXF in also, but it's had problems
in the past.  Most of our PC boards are pretty normal but we do get the
occasional thing of "you need WHAT?" that we have to do.

Right now I'm also fighting with the mechanical CAD system, it doesn't
like complex 3D models.  Takes forever just to load a file (30MB on
disk).  Plenty of RAM, GPU only running at a few % load most of the
time, but one core of the main processor stays pegged at 100% for very
long times.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com