[SML] Portable video projector recommendation?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Wed Mar 1 16:32:25 UTC 2017

Many thanks to everyone for the information and recommendations!

This application is for a cash-strapped startup and I was hoping for a
under $100 magic box with a ton of brightness and built-in media server.
Reading the specs on the cheap-o imports on eBay gave me hope but the
'specmanship' on these is simply science fiction.

Alas, those with enough actual ANSI brightness are still in the $500
area so we are falling back to our old reliable InFocus IN26+ and
wrapping it in bubble wrap for the trip, feeding it from a laptop or
portable DVD player.

Thanks again for all the help - and especially thanks for the projector
comparison site - worth it's weight in feathers!

Carla