[SML] Butt board schematic

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Mar 8 15:18:43 UTC 2017

Would there be less back fatigue if the board was sloped forward somewhat?
Good firm padding covered with durable heavyweight muslin or scenery
canvas.  I think they need to be about the depth of a regular desk chair -
maybe 14" - 16" front to back.  Any narrower and you risk cutting off
circulation in the legs.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.680.1565 Mobile