[SML] Supertitles Screen brainstorming

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Mar 18 21:27:42 UTC 2017

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Bruce Purdy via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> I then thought of a row of smaller flats butted end to end with a”stiffener” on the back. Finally, I wondered about the feasibility of a fabric strip ( like a short dark grey cyc ) with top and bottom pipes. To be honest - that one sounds the simplest as well as being the easiest to store and transport.

It would still be freakishly big, but maybe some sort of frame that's
foldable/break-down-able, but after assembly, a stretchy
Lycra/Spandex/tricot material stretched/attached over the
break-down-able frame?

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com