[SML] Supertitles Screen brainstorming

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 21:38:09 UTC 2017

The white drop may be an easy route. You don't need it to be positive gain,
and the loss from it being fabric and not screen material is mild for
something like titles. Definitely pipe the bottom. Have them store it on a
roll instead of folded, so you don't get as many creases in it between seasons.