[SML] Supertitles Screen brainstorming

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:32:26 UTC 2017

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 9:33 AM Bruce Purdy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

   Another reason my screen wouldn’t work, nor would yours, Dave, is that
> the only available downstage pipe (which IS right behind the main valance)
> is the one holding the first legs. This would prevent me from adjusting a
> taller screen to “Just show the bottom.”

Tail down the screen from the batten with chains?
Alternately, tail down the legs?
No empty pipe between the leg pipe and the first electric? Wow.....
--
Dave Vick 517-749-3859 Sent from my Electronic Euphemism