[SML] Audience member phone cases

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 18:18:53 UTC 2017

I still prefer turning the audience area into a Faraday cage the next time
the house is painted or sound-absorbing wall coverings are routinely
replaced ...And paint or plaster the ceiling with paint containing ferrous
oxide.

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM, SAMUEL JONES via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I have no problems with the concept of summarily ejecting someone.  But…
>  how do you do that?  Real question.  Without bringing the show to a halt
> or making a huge disturbance?
>
> Sam
>
> On Mar 19, 2017, at 8:19 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> We don't worry about you; you're not the problem.
>
> IF, on the other paw, you claim you don't carry a phone and are later
> found to be carrying and/or using an unpouched phone, you are summarily
> ejected from the performance, no appeals honored. Three or more ejections
> and you're barred for life. That'll teach you to lie about it.
>
>> --
> Dave Vick 517-749-3859 <(517)%20749-3859> Sent from my Electronic
> Euphemism

/s/ Richard
_________