[SML] Golden Ears

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Mar 20 22:25:38 UTC 2017

I did mention they don't make panel mount banana sockets, I'm just using
standard ones (brass tube in a threaded housing).  The customer said "a
socket's a socket, right?  Doesn't matter."

Left me speechless for a moment.  This is the guy arguing for cosmically
aligned plugs but couldn't give a about the socket.  I managed to say
that I thought the sockets I was using were fine.

He asked about better connectors, I suggested SpeakOn.  He said no,
wants the banana.

I have GOT to raise my prices to some of these people.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com