[SML] Golden Ears

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 01:01:53 UTC 2017

Amen to that. I am sitting on bids to upgrade our sound system that range from $150k down to $20k, each promising the same improvements. Been around long enough to know that the operator is just as, if not more important than the gear. And if you are constantly shouting at me, I doubt you have the hearing left to be advising me about my system.

Kristi R-C