[SML] Black floor

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 23 18:26:56 UTC 2017

“Marlite is typically installed with 2 sided tape“ – (https://www.spectrumproductionservices.com/marlite-stage-flooring.html)

Anyone know what type of 2 sided tape is used? Could the same tape be used to adhere hardboard to plywood?
My guess is it won’t work, as the two surface aren’t smooth enough, but that is just a guess.

Need to attach some hardboard to ¾ rough ply, just considering some other options than the standard brads, screws, glue, etc.