[SML] Free books

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Sat May 6 17:24:23 UTC 2017

The stagecraft handbook by Daniel a. Ionazzi 1996

Designer drafting for the entertainment world by Patricia Woodbridge 2000

Stage makeup by corson and glavan 9th edition 2001

Complete history of costume and fashion by Bronwyn Cosgrave 2000

All four are in pretty good condition and only have wear from slightly
improper storage. My name might be written in one or two. I ask for PayPal
shipping costs, likely $4 for Media mail or ~$8 (or actual) for priority,
for one book. Multiple books I'll give you the exact amount after I weigh
them.

Email me privately, first come first serve. I'll reply here when they're
gone or mostly gone.

Thanks!