[SML] Opinions on Strand C21 dimmers?

Glowacki, David dglowack at kent.edu
Wed May 24 21:38:54 UTC 2017

Hiya!

We have (4) racks of C21 dimmers/controllers that were installed for this new venue in 2010. We started experiencing failures after two years, perhaps 4-5 per year- usually the Non-Dim versions.

Cannot agree too strongly that you should have AT LEAST (2) spares of each module configuration (we have four different versions in our system, and I think there are eight possible).

We don't send to Strand/Phillips for service, but an in-state vendor, which I think saves both time and $$$.

Dave

David C. Glowacki
Production Manager &
     Assistant General Manager