[SML] Job Posting: Cutter/Draper at Syracuse Stage

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Wed May 31 18:20:05 UTC 2017

Hey gang!

Please see the posting below for a Cutter/Draper in our Costume Shop for the 2017-2018 Season.  I don't have any more details than what is posted, but I can pass folks along to the Costume Shop Manager if needed...

Costume Shop Cutter/Draper: Syracuse Stage, a leading LORT theatre affiliated with Syracuse University, is accepting resumes for a Costume Shop Cutter/Draper. Responsible for patterning and cutting assigned costumes for Syracuse Stage and Syracuse University Drama Department and overseeing First Hand and Stitchers. Also responsible for supervising fittings on assigned costumes. Candidates should have supervisory experience and good people skills. Candidates must be able to manage time well and work effectively with student and professionals in a fast paced environment. Send cover letter, resume and recommendations to Don Buschmann, Syracuse Stage, 820 East Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY 13210. E-mail: HR at syracusestage.org<mailto:HR at syracusestage.org> or dgbuschm at syr.edu<mailto:dgbuschm at syr.edu>

Will cross-post this to the Facebook page as well....

Thanks!

dave B.

David M. Bowman
Lighting and Projections Coordinator