[SML] Recommended telescoping boom mic stands?

E R Casey ercasey at espsound.com
Wed Nov 1 19:06:29 UTC 2017

K&M stands.  There are plenty of cheaper imitations of varying degrees of crappiness and longevity but K&M are the real deal.  The link is what came up quickly but lots of usual suspect vendors handle them.

http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/KM_K-and-M-Stands.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4eXPBRCtARIsADvOjY3tbKm8gs5x7HGuIM03zmbhSb0zbmEGgqduwk2sYjMZvHLpQYjqLAYaAjTrEALw_wcB <http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/KM_K-and-M-Stands.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw4eXPBRCtARIsADvOjY3tbKm8gs5x7HGuIM03zmbhSb0zbmEGgqduwk2sYjMZvHLpQYjqLAYaAjTrEALw_wcB>