[SML] Moving Light recommendations

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Tue Nov 14 18:06:49 UTC 2017

Hello,
     I’ve got MONEY ! Not a lot though. I need some moving lights. I haven’t been able to keep up on what is available out there recently and would like recommendations if you have them.
     I’m looking for something that is BRIGHT! I need something brighter than 12,000 Lumens. With the capabilities along the lines of abilities of a MAC Viper Performance. No shutters though.

     LED would be great but, not necessary. Up to 1,200 Watts power available per instrument.

I have roughly $20,000.00 to spend on 6 instruments with educational pricing.

Thanks in advance,
Jeffrey Kanyuck